Am i protected while buying and selling on Thryffy?
You are protected every time you place an order on Thryffy. When you purchase an item on Thryffy, we keep your payment safe until you tell us you’ve received your order. If your item does not match the description, please choose “Open a dispute” from the app within 24 hours after the item is delivered.
After we verify your claim, we’ll refund payment. If we don’t hear from you within the 24 hours after your order is delivered, we’ll assume everything is OK and release your payment to the seller. Once we release payment, all sales are final and no refunds will be available.
When Poslaju tells us the item has been delivered, we notify the buyer and ask them to review and accept their order. Once your order has been delivered and accepted by your buyer, we will release your funds and you can redeem your earnings from Thryffy via online bank transfer.
If a buyer reports a problem with their order, we will ask them and the seller to upload details and photos for their refund request. The Thryffy team then carefully reviews the case and provides the solution.
- How many items can I list in total?
You can list up to 30 listings on your Thryffy account.
The Startup Plan provides an additional 50 listings.
The Medium Plan provides an additional 250 listings.
The Enterprise Plan Provides unlimited listings!
- There’s a white bubble when I open up my camera on Thryffy.
This happens with certain phone models. To remove it, please drag the white bubble to the other white bubble on your screen.
- I’m not receiving any thryffy notifications.
Before troubleshooting the issue, do check if your push notifications have been set correctly.
- I want my product returned. What do I do?
Returns are at the discretion of the seller. If one needs a return due to a dispute, the seller is required to contact the buyer and alias with them in regards to the return of their product.
- What is Thryffy’s Refund Policy?
All sales are final on Thryffy. However, we take an active role in each and every purchase made on Thryffy to ensure both the buyer and seller have a great experience. A buyer may open a case with us if they don’t receive their item or the item they receive is not as described within the listing.
If the buyer receives an item that is not as described within the listing, is sent the wrong item, or is in some other way not as described, the buyer can report their problem to us within 24 hours of receiving the item through the app. When a case is opened, the buyer and the seller are asked to upload photos and offer details of the item. If the refund is verified, we assist the buyer in providing them a full refund.
*Perhaps organize the questions by, General, Buying, Selling, Shipping.
- How long does it usually take Thryffy to reply to my emails or disputes?
We always try our best to respond and reply to all our subscribers promptly. Therefore please provide us up to 24 hours to reply. With disputes, please allow up to 48 hours.
- Where can I leave feedback for Thryffy?
Any feedback or enquiries can be sent to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Billing & Payouts
- What payment methods does Thryffy accept?
Thryffy accepts the following forms of payment:
Credit or Debit Cards & FPX Online Banking.
Thryffy Accepts all major credit and debit cards.
- How long does it take for me to receive the money after the buyer has approved of the item?
It usually isn’t long, but at most you will receive your payment 3 days after the buyer has accepted your product.
- Why do I have to provide my bank information and ID to Thryffy?
Your bank and ID information is required in order for us to transfer your sales to your bank account.
Buying & Selling
- What will help with selling my listings faster?
Sell your items quickly by following these helpful tips:
- Use great lighting when taking pictures! Buyers want to clearly see the item.
- Create a beautiful Cover Shot photo by modeling and/or styling the item.
- Carefully review your item while listing and include additional photos showing any damage, excessive wear, or stains.
- Write a thorough description for your listing by including the item’s condition, color, size, material, measurements, and any wear or damage.
- Share your listing with followers or friends on Thryffy or through Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, email or SMS easily through the app.
- What should I do if someone asks me to take a transaction offline?
Purchasing or selling an item listed on Thryffy using any means other than Thryffy checkout is considered an offline transaction and is prohibited and can lead to consequences such as listings removal or a ban.
- Why was my item delisted?
Please check the terms and conditions to check if you’ve followed the rules and regulations for listing!
- I haven’t received any new tracking updates for my order, what can I do?
In the event that tracking stops and there are no additional updates 7 days from the last tracking update, please contact Poslaju.
- Why is there no tracking information for my sale?
It can take some time to scan packages into their mail stream and update the tracking information. We ask that you allow 3 business days from the time the package was dropped off at your local post office or mail box for the tracking information to update.
If it still does not update, contact poslaju for more information.
- Managing your profile details.
You can easily add or edit your profile details (Name, email address, phone number, date of birth.) by following these steps:
-Press on your profile icon
-Press on the settings icon on the top right corner
-Go to edit profile
-Add or change the profile details and save the update.
- Why was my account blocked?
We’re sorry this happened! Here at Thryffy, we take our community really seriously,please check the terms and conditions to see if you’ve overruled any of the terms.